A win for Kevin Spacey, the return of Joni Mitchell and country music legends honored
In this bonus episode of Hot off the Wire, we take a look back at some of the top headlines of the week in sports and entertainment.
This week’s episode includes:
- A jury has ruled that Oscar-winning actor Kevin Spacey did not assault actor Anthony Rapp in 1986.
- Joni Mitchell will be back on stage after a rare performance.
- The Country Music Hall of Fame welcomed its new inductees.
- The pop group BTS will have to serve in the South Korean army.
- Ezra Miller has pleaded not guilty to theft of liquor.
- Basketball great Dikembe Mutombo is undergoing treatment for a brain tumour.
– Compiled and narrated by Terry Lipshetz from Associated Press reports
Looking for ways to reduce your electricity bill? Do these four things to instantly make your home more energy efficient.
Spam calls and scams are frustrating, but there are some things you can do. Veuer’s Keri Lumm shares the story.
According to the American Psychological Association, one-third of adults in the United States sleep less than they should.
Besides being enjoyable and relaxing, reading has many benefits for our mental health.
Whether long or short, curly or straight, the signs of weak or damaged hair are easy to spot. Here are three simple tips that can last a long time…
Sourcing your garage essentials from thrift stores, estate sales, garage sales, recycling facilities, and other thrift stores offers a great w…
The perks of a retail credit card might sound great at checkout, but here are a few things to consider that could negate any savings.
Microwaves can be used for more than just reheating leftovers and making popcorn.
A voluntary alcohol break or reset has been shown to have mental and physical benefits. Chloe Hurst from Veuer has the story!
More and more parents feel compelled to plan activities for each part of their children’s day. If a child feels compelled to complete their schedule…
We’re constantly told that getting up early makes for a more productive day, but do early risers really catch the worm?
Headaches, especially if experienced regularly, can be debilitating. Here are some natural ways to relieve them.
Here’s what you need to know about tax deductions. Natasha Abellard of Pennygem has the story.